Help! The Ball-Joint on my SIC KT Agito's hand broke off!!!

KazumI

A.K.A. NipponHero!
:( As the title says it just snapped off D:
The right hand had a really tight joint so when I tried moving the hand in a different direction for posing it just TWISTED right off...with the ball joint still stuck inside. The good news is that I got the ball section out of the socket...however I had to gouge the section between the ball part and the hand itself (I guess the wrist!) so now it's all uneven and stuff :(

I was thinking to use super glue, should I do anything else to make sure this doesn't happen again or ruin the hand trying to mend it together?

I would take pics, but I only have a phone camera at the moment, and its quality is too crap for you to see the damage. :(

Thanks!:sweat:
 
You could always just use a different hand to pose your agito with. Or you could buy a plastic or metal rod, drill a hole in the hand and the ball joint, and glue it in place creating a new wrist.
 
Ok, first I had an Agito Trinity form that had a hand that broke, and now I got an Agito Ground form as a replacement with a hand that is just begging to break (it refuses to twist in the socket and it feels like I am stretching the plastic whenever I do or take it out).

Does Bandai just hate Agito or something?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top