Help Me Impress an Old Japanese Woman.

Keith Justice

New Member
There's a place here in Madison called, The Karaoke Kid. It's run by a Japanese couple. Few years ago I got along well with the husband and his friend, Yoshi.

So... this weekend I try and impress her with how well I can say, "Arigato." which she did like and appreciate, so she followed up with like... real Japanese and I fucking failed like an asshole. :(

She's real cool and nice and I want to impress her.... tell me some easy Japanese I can use next time to order a drink... or something.

I want her approval! O__O
 
Here's some phrases that may help ya, Boss!

Watashi wa Keith Desu! Amerikajin Desu! Dozou Yoroshiku Onegai Shimasu! [My Name is Keith! I'm American! Please Look Kindly Upon Me!]
Ohayo Gozaimasu! [Good Morning]
Konban wa! [Good Evening]
Genki desu? [How are you?]
Ja/Ja Arimasen/Ja Mata Ne!/Mata Ne! [All basically mean "See You"/"See You Later"]

In my case, knowing some Japanese is always handy when it comes to flirting with cute Japanese babes in my case!:castlerock:

http://www.easyjapanese.org/
http://www.japanese-online.com/
http://www.live-mocha.com [a language study site]

The above sites are good places to study Japanese online and if you Google up "Manga University", they have some good manga-style books on learning Japanese as well!
 
Here's some phrases that may help ya, Boss!

Watashi wa Keith Desu! Amerikajin Desu! Dozou Yoroshiku Onegai Shimasu! [My Name is Keith! I'm American! Please Look Kindly Upon Me!]
Ohayo Gozaimasu! [Good Morning]
Konban wa! [Good Evening]
Genki desu? [How are you?]
Ja/Ja Arimasen/Ja Mata Ne!/Mata Ne! [All basically mean "See You"/"See You Later"]

In my case, knowing some Japanese is always handy when it comes to flirting with cute Japanese babes in my case!:castlerock:

http://www.easyjapanese.org/
http://www.japanese-online.com/
http://www.live-mocha.com [a language study site]

The above sites are good places to study Japanese online and if you Google up "Manga University", they have some good manga-style books on learning Japanese as well!

If any of theses ends up actually being, "May I spank your daughter, hoochie-mamma," I will kill you myself. :)
 
Just show up dressed like the dudes from Happatai and [ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6616479032362244465"]sing their trademark song, Yatta![/ame]

It's to eaaasy! Happy Go Lucky! :buttrock::castlerock:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top