Hatsune Miku sings "Climax Jump" Kamen Rider Den-O OP

Here's a better one. http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/nm5478935

If you have an account on nico check it out, that guy also has ones for Blade-Elements, Double action, Actionzero, Kabuto-Next level and Faiz-Justiphis.

NicoVideo is very annoying. I understand that it's like YouTube but intended for Japanese people only but damn, it's confusing to use. Plus do you need to pay monney to use this site? If so, then although Miku Hatsune is awesome I don't think Miku singing Kamen Rider themes is worth paying monney for.
 
NicoVideo is very annoying. I understand that it's like YouTube but intended for Japanese people only but damn, it's confusing to use. Plus do you need to pay monney to use this site? If so, then although Miku Hatsune is awesome I don't think Miku singing Kamen Rider themes is worth paying monney for.

No, you don't have to pay.
 
NicoVideo is very annoying. I understand that it's like YouTube but intended for Japanese people only but damn, it's confusing to use. Plus do you need to pay monney to use this site? If so, then although Miku Hatsune is awesome I don't think Miku singing Kamen Rider themes is worth paying monney for.

It's only confusing cause you don't understand moon. Don't blame that on that epic ass site.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top