Thanks goodness. Rhino Entertainment sucked hard. They never put Closed Caption/Subtitles on DVD. I'm so pissed at them.
Now, the new distribution right to Sunbow Library may be re-release the old Transformers series and put C.C/Subtitles on DVD. That'd be so great if they do and I'd buy them.
Thanks goodness. Rhino Entertainment sucked hard. They never put Closed Caption/Subtitles on DVD. I'm so pissed at them.
Now, the new distribution right to Sunbow Library may be re-release the old Transformers series and put C.C/Subtitles on DVD. That'd be so great if they do and I'd buy them.
Rhino really screwed that one, the rumor I heard back in 05 that was sony was sposed to have the rights to Transformers 80's cartoon, but nothing was confirmed even though they released the 20th annivs. movie, but I would like to see them get released again, I have had my set's since 2002 and probally played the hell out of them since it was one of my fav cartoons growing up in the 80's