Harry Potter VI Teaser to be shown with The Dark Knight

Well to be fair it wasn't just a trailer, first one there got a special Joker Film Reel.

That being said I say we all just move along before more HP Fangirls decide to rage and someone comes in using lockdown :rolleyes2:

blah blah blah.... I'm much more of a Batman fangirl than HP anyday. Hell I have a batman related tattoo and if Bruce Wayne were real......

:hitit
over and over again.......
:D
 
blah blah blah.... I'm much more of a Batman fangirl than HP anyday. Hell I have a batman related tattoo and if Bruce Wayne were real......

:hitit
over and over again.......
:D

And if he was real it would be a one sided love :sayin:
 
ARE YOU GUYS JOKING ME.



YOU ALL watch Sentai/Toku, which some people will say, " Ew what the ****, power rangers is GAY", and YET you are ALL bashing a Geek Fandom? Shame on you.

I see people here 'dressing up' in their belts and henshin devices, and sometimes even full out costumes to express their love for toku.

So DON'T be fucking hypocritical and high and mighty and fucking GROW THE **** UP.

Jesus I've never been so mad at you guys. >:(

And for you information, I happen to own a Slytherin tie, scarf AND Sirius Black's wand.

And yeah, even though the movies have gone downhill since the second one, I still support them and the books, and hope the last three movies will be killer.

SO IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING FUCKING NICE TO SAY, DON'T FUCKING SAY IT!!!!!

I was joking. Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebus Christ.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top