Harry Potter VI Teaser to be shown with The Dark Knight

it's not that we hate harry potter, its that we hate it what alot of these geeks will go in just for the trailer. Think about that for a while.


Who gives a **** what they do? Fans are fans. That bugging you that much just shows you are the ones with problems.
 
Kenori said:
Oh god I can just see it now. Fat guys and emo chicks in robes and sticks fighting fat guys and emo chicks with capes and batarangs.

Hell, I'd pay just for that.

I lol'd.


Guys let's respect other geeks k? There are many species of geeks. Tokuheads, narutards, Furries, Gaia*ags, Gamerz, Goons, harry potheads and weabos(Oh the list goes on). let's learn to understand and love each of them. Don't we all have our own weird geek fetishes? I don't hate harry potheads, hell I love them.
 
it's not that we hate harry potter, its that we hate it what alot of these geeks will go in just for the trailer. Think about that for a while.

I highly doubt any Harry Potter fan is going to pay the ticket price to the Dark Knight just to watch a teaser trailer....not unless they are already Batman fans.
 
Wow. This is the most ignorant post I have read on any forums this week, and this is with E3 going on.

Oh please, I could do so much more than that.

And it was just a joke, considering as I said after the fact that I would most likely be in the later category.

I was trying to make a joke about the similarities between Batman fans and Harry Potter fans. I happen to find myself into both catagories (if you dont count the last 3 books *shudder*)

Jesus people if you cant take a joke go somewhere else.
 
And yeah guys dont take things so seriously lol. I can make a few crude jokes about sentai fans to even things up.
 
I dont like HP, but...what's the difference between "fat guys and emo chicks in robes and sticks", as someone said with a lot of elegance:-), and this?

I mean, leave them be...they like HP, so what? Mind your own business.
 
Ok, I'm going to say it one last time: "I LIKE Harry Potter. I LIKE Batman. I'm a FAT GUY. I was picking fun not only at Harry Potter fans, but Batman fans, and MYSELF."

Now can we get past this please.
 
You guys are Geeks, and yet you're beating up on other Geeks for liking a certain fandom?

:nono:

Welcome to the internet! Enjoy your stay

I lol'd.


Guys let's respect other geeks k? There are many species of geeks. Tokuheads, narutards, Furries, Gaia*ags, Gamerz, Goons, harry potheads and weabos(Oh the list goes on). let's learn to understand and love each of them. Don't we all have our own weird geek fetishes? I don't hate harry potheads, hell I love them.

You are partially right except have the wrong wording. Oh and furries do not count as geeks, furries do not count as humans in general.
 
it's not that we hate harry potter, its that we hate it what alot of these geeks will go in just for the trailer. Think about that for a while.

....

Do you remember that whole 'treasure hunt' thing online that lead Geeks to different places in different cities JUST to watch a trailer?

Yeahthnx I thought about it.
 
....

Do you remember that whole 'treasure hunt' thing online that lead Geeks to different places in different cities JUST to watch a trailer?

Yeahthnx I thought about it.

Well to be fair it wasn't just a trailer, first one there got a special Joker Film Reel.

That being said I say we all just move along before more HP Fangirls decide to rage and someone comes in using lockdown :rolleyes2:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top