Harry Potter VI Teaser to be shown with The Dark Knight

Z-Unit said:
Oh great, hoards of Harry Potheads flood The Dark Knight screenings just to see the trailer.

Kenori said:
Oh god I can just see it now. Fat guys and emo chicks in robes and sticks fighting fat guys and emo chicks with capes and batarangs.

blueranger said:
Maybe a fat girl with a weave as Professor Snape.

Ryuutaros said:
F*CK HARRY POTTER.

ARE YOU GUYS JOKING ME.



YOU ALL watch Sentai/Toku, which some people will say, " Ew what the ****, power rangers is GAY", and YET you are ALL bashing a Geek Fandom? Shame on you.

I see people here 'dressing up' in their belts and henshin devices, and sometimes even full out costumes to express their love for toku.

So DON'T be fucking hypocritical and high and mighty and fucking GROW THE **** UP.

Jesus I've never been so mad at you guys. >:(

And for you information, I happen to own a Slytherin tie, scarf AND Sirius Black's wand.

And yeah, even though the movies have gone downhill since the second one, I still support them and the books, and hope the last three movies will be killer.

SO IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING FUCKING NICE TO SAY, DON'T FUCKING SAY IT!!!!!
 
Now that I think of it...

It is kinda funny

Especially considering that Magi Ranger had Harry Potter elements in it
 
ARE YOU GUYS JOKING ME.



YOU ALL watch Sentai/Toku, which some people will say, " Ew what the ****, power rangers is GAY", and YET you are ALL bashing a Geek Fandom? Shame on you.

I see people here 'dressing up' in their belts and henshin devices, and sometimes even full out costumes to express their love for toku.

So DON'T be fucking hypocritical and high and mighty and fucking GROW THE **** UP.

Jesus I've never been so mad at you guys. >:(

And for you information, I happen to own a Slytherin tie, scarf AND Sirius Black's wand.

And yeah, even though the movies have gone downhill since the second one, I still support them and the books, and hope the last three movies will be killer.

SO IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING FUCKING NICE TO SAY, DON'T FUCKING SAY IT!!!!!

And here we have an example of a Harry Potter fangirl raging, que Everybody Loves Raymond credits music.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top