Hard Gay on American TV (The Soup on E!)

And you seriously need one too!!

I do have one. I have a job, a girlfriend, tons of Japanese friends (which you will never have in your lifetime), and intelligence unlike you.

You're saying that, yet you run a Japanese club? Who's a "Moose Turd" now eh?

You.

Who ever the bloody hell he is. :rolleyes2:

Use the internet....you're pretty much the expert on that. You're on it 24/7!
 
*YAWNS*



Yes, you.




Unless I'm asleep, which I'm about to do right now because you're boring me to death.

Seriously man, just let it go. MJ's about to turn Super Saiyan and when he does, it'll be too late to say "I told you so."

Patrick Swayze said this: "Nobody wins a fight!"

So shuddup! :anime:
 
Seriously man, just let it go. MJ's about to turn Super Saiyan and when he does, it'll be too late to say "I told you so."

Patrick Swayze said this: "Nobody wins a fight!"

So shuddup! :anime:

This fight's surposed to be over and you're now just trying to revive it.
 
It certainly didn't look over from your last post, which I conveniently quoted if you forgot. ^^^

KeithJustSayin.gif


"One should not be too eager to fight with no leg to stand on."
 
And now I'm officially saying it. STOP the madness!

Hard Gay doesn't want to fight! He wants to LOVE!!
And shake his boo-tay!
:HG:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top