[J-DRAMA] HAMMER SESSION! with Aizawa Rina (Royama Saki/Go-onYellow) & Suda Masaki (Phillip)

Jacky392000

Active Member
Synopsis
Two prisoners managed to escape after the police truck carrying them crashed. One of them ,is a gangster. The other called "Otowa YonKo" - our protagonist - is a con artist whose cheats money from criminals or terrorists. Accidentally, "Otowa Yonko" then becomes the new teacher for the nearby high school, under the new name "Hachisuka Goro", and according to a deal of "Hammer Session" with the headmaster.

Source: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/HAMMER_SESSION!

I just saw the first ep and it was damn interesting! it shares the same plot idea like Gokusen, but with a male lead, who is none other than Mocomichi Hayami. :thumbs:
 
As a man,i think Mocomichi is damn handsome.I really like his looks.

I'll read the manga after i finish the episode
 
I just saw the first ep and it was damn interesting! it shares the same plot idea like Gokusen, but with a male lead, who is none other than Mocomichi Hayami. :thumbs:
It's a lot more like GTO though, although Gokusen was a lot like GTO anyway ;P

I've seen the first two eps and it's pretty cool. It's a lot better than Gokusen that's for sure =P. The cast is better and so far the episodes arent the same thing every time. I cant believe there's actually people who watched three seasons of Gokusen (plus 3 specials and a movie o_0). It obviously isn't as good as GTO but it might become the best drama like this since GTO.
 
I've never seen Gokusen at all, even when my friend tried to make me watch it, I just couldn't.
I agree Hammer Session! is very interesting and Mocomichi's acting is superb!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top