Gundam Seed HD Remaster....

Yeah, that's true. I mean, if we had some people who were unfamiliar with a certain franchise to write a good story for the fans, then maybe we'd see a lot more creativity in most anime nowadays.
 
Yeah, that's true. I mean, if we had some people who were unfamiliar with a certain franchise to write a good story for the fans, then maybe we'd see a lot more creativity in most anime nowadays.

Most fandoms need outsiders to go in and do a better story and there are a few that I need to mention:

-The first two X-Men films. Sure Wolverine doesn't wear his iconic mask, but I loved the execution of it.

-Spider-Man, the first trilogy.

-Nolan's Batman trilogy.

-The Gamera Trilogy.

I am not sure of any other examples, but it does match up.

While I loved SEED, I am trying to get into Zeta because of its influence on Seed and so far I have liked the first episode.
 
Fans weren't the problem with SEED Destiny though.

The gigantic horde of production problems on the other hand... I used to hate Destiny with a passion but the more I learn about what went wrong the more I just kinda feel sorry for it like a one-eyed, crooked-jawed puppy that got kicked too much by an abusive owned.

And don't think bringing in new blood is always a fix for everything.

That's what got us boring ass, waste of time, couldn't think its way out of a wet paper bag drivel that was Gundam 00 and the depressingly disappointing Gundam AGE.
 
Just saw the final episode, and I was glad that they added the final plus scene as a post credit scene. I had a feeling that they were going to add it.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…