Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
The Gundam franchise has suffered so many misgivings since Age aired: The grossly overhyped Build Fighters, the talk fest called Unicorn, the rushed Build Divers Try, the divisive and borderline confusing Reconguista in G, the abomination towards both its legacy and animation as a whole called Iron Blooded Orphans, the unfunny Gundam-san, the messy advertisement called Twilight Axis, the ultra boring half assed movie Hathaway's Flash, and the forced emotional nonsense called Witch From Mercury. Sure we had diamonds in the ruff like short yet based Thunderbolt, the fantastic Build Divers (highschool garbage wrecked Re:Rise), and the magnificent bookend to the Zeon era of UC called Narrative (Origin was also solid but not as good as those three), but lets not pretend the franchise hasn't been wounded since 00 left its pedestal. And then, right as the woke pandering finally exited the door (and hopefully taking yuri Reddit with it), Bandai announced for January 2024, that Gundam Seed movie that was supposed to be out in 2006! Yes, really, and it's named Gundam Seed Freedom.

Kira Yamato saved the franchise from that disastrous 20th anniversary joke called Turn A, now this movie proceed to smack Irritating Bowel Odor, Hathaway's Trash, and Woke From Mercury in the skull so hard the bodies will transmute into trash cans, just like how Kamen Rider Zi-O dedicated its first four episodes to ***** slapping Build and Ex-Aid for their vile grips on the franchise. Even if I have to wait over a year to see it, this will be worth it. Perhaps Seed Destiny will be dethroned for best Gundam entry? Only time will tell.

We finally get mobile suit reveals! And there's a sentai squad to boot!

You ear that sound? That's the sounds of Fukada breaking the spinal columns of everyone lying that Hathaway's Flash was in any capacity "good" or "adult" and now need their own pimple grease to reconstitute the bones. Holy motherfacking sheet dawgs, they did that realistic lighting jargon without looking blurry as ****! I can actually see what the hell is going on! And there are action scenes! Take that, G-Woke and Iron Blooded Ovaries!

^Yup! Currently with 1.966 billion yen!

Never seen an anime movie (that wasn't Pokemon when I was a kid) in theaters, I'm going to make an exception when this comes out in the states. Hathaway's Trash and Shark's Clownter le kek are getting decimated in sales. Looking forward to Mighty Freedom Gundam taking Nu Gundam's head as a trophy WITH A KATANA.