HaiTien78
Member
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gundam_Rock
Can't wait for this, Andrew W.K. wouldn't be the first artist to do Gundam tribute songs. Gackt released a Gundam tribute album for the Zeta remake movies and former Poison member Richie Kotzen covered numerous songs from 0079, 0083, and Zeta. And I must say I absolutely love Kotzen's covers.
Here's Andrew W.K.'s cover of Soliders of Sorrow/Ai Senshi
[HIDE] [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzETpugsaYI[/ame] [/HIDE]
Here's Richie Kotzen's cover of the song
[HIDE] [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkqeB-iyjxk[/ame] [/HIDE]
And finally here's Gackt's cover of the same song
[HIDE] [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCTXyonXrQY[/ame] [/HIDE]
Can't wait for this, Andrew W.K. wouldn't be the first artist to do Gundam tribute songs. Gackt released a Gundam tribute album for the Zeta remake movies and former Poison member Richie Kotzen covered numerous songs from 0079, 0083, and Zeta. And I must say I absolutely love Kotzen's covers.
Here's Andrew W.K.'s cover of Soliders of Sorrow/Ai Senshi
[HIDE] [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzETpugsaYI[/ame] [/HIDE]
Here's Richie Kotzen's cover of the song
[HIDE] [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkqeB-iyjxk[/ame] [/HIDE]
And finally here's Gackt's cover of the same song
[HIDE] [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCTXyonXrQY[/ame] [/HIDE]