Guitar Hero 3: What platform did you purchase it for?

kC

Member
I recently purchased Guitar Hero 3 for our 360. Haven't had much time to play it with my Hana cosplay and other various projects I am trying to wrap up before Youmacon. But I have gotten in a few short plays.

Overall its a decent upgrade from Guitar Hero 2. The graphics are alot cleaner and they upped the ante with a little storyline in between your song blocks. The setlist is pretty rockin', I was thrilled to see another Dead Kennedy's song make the playlist (Guitar Hero Encore had Police Truck and now GH3 has Holiday in Cambodia :buttrock: ) and he boss battles are fun too.

What do you think??
 
I don't play video games, but I've played it on both the Wii and the 360 so far. Both rock, although I prefer the 360 for some reason. It just...feels better. XD The boss battles are amazing and a cool spin on things, and I especially like the new "attacks," although they're annoying sometimes. And...Metallica? Hellz yeah.

...I love Guitar Hero. 'Tis the only video game I enjoy. ;)
 
I got it for the PS2 for my brother but he hasn't even bothered to play it yet and since I don't have time to, Im bringing it back >_>
 
Got it for Wii, but I only have 1 guitar. Gamestop requires you to trade in the Game WITH guitar so no second one for me.
 
I got it for the Wii and it's pretty wicked....I still like playing thru Career Mode and I am extremely happy with the Online portion of it. If anyone else has it for the Wii, post up your Friend codes for it so we can rock out.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top