Forgotten Transformation
legend
Watch this
[hide][ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpQnwgiplrY&feature=related[/ame][/hide]
OK, so is it just me or was that Thuy Trang the first yellow ranger in that commercial. I had no idea she was a scientologist... or she could have been just looking for some money.. Ether way that's her...
....and for some reason it gave me the inclining to look up her wiki... So apparently Saban dedicated an episode of Time Force to her
ep36
Part 1
[hide][ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9_oc4sCZk0[/ame][/hide]
Part 2
[hide][ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuxdwpQamsI[/ame][/hide]
I remember seeing this episode when it aired but I had no idea who Thuy Trang was at the time. I now have a hell of a lot more respect for Saban... and a lot more hate for disney.
[hide][ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpQnwgiplrY&feature=related[/ame][/hide]
OK, so is it just me or was that Thuy Trang the first yellow ranger in that commercial. I had no idea she was a scientologist... or she could have been just looking for some money.. Ether way that's her...
....and for some reason it gave me the inclining to look up her wiki... So apparently Saban dedicated an episode of Time Force to her
ep36
Part 1
[hide][ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9_oc4sCZk0[/ame][/hide]
Part 2
[hide][ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuxdwpQamsI[/ame][/hide]
I remember seeing this episode when it aired but I had no idea who Thuy Trang was at the time. I now have a hell of a lot more respect for Saban... and a lot more hate for disney.
Last edited: