DR_Henshin
Member
The Hadouken to Shoryuken part of the flowchart is the truth, that's exactly how I play as Ken, but I don't play with Ken too much.
The Hadouken to Shoryuken part of the flowchart is the truth, that's exactly how I play as Ken, but I don't play with Ken too much.
Not as bad as she could in Alpha. Her Soul Reflect needs a bit more lead time in 4 than it did previously in Alpha 3. With good timing and reflexes, she is rather vicious at zoning though.Honestly, I don't really hold too much stock in the guide list, either and I haven't even played the game yet. Rose should be a bit higher on the list since she can punish fireball users pretty effectively.
Ken/Sagat/Akuma/Ryu. In that order of frequency. If someone picks another character, I tend to get afraid because theoretically it means they know that character well. Like the only Gen I've gone up against.It took me a second to figure that out. Speaking of Ken, I fought my 134th on XBL this morning.
Freaking wake-up Tiger Uppercut. Damn thing makes me cry.Without a doubt, he's a force to be reckoned with. His Tiger Uppercut has gotten me out of bad situations many times.