Grr... I demand for a CC 2nd Season!

Alrighty, I just finished Chrono Crusade and I DEMAND A 2nd SEASON. Like I can't believe that foe still lives and
Our 2 protagonists died :bawling: so sad!!!
I just hope that Azmaria and Joshua will be on that season if ever they are planning to do another one.

Overall, the anime is solid from beginning to end. Nice plot, character design and spectacular graphics.
 
I bought the boxset a while ago, still need to finish the series myself XD (god the boxset is sexy).

Anyway I think its best it doesn't get a second series, after all it was focused on rosette and chrono so anything else would be purely spinoff and could potentially damage the epicness of the series :/
 
But I want Aion dead for good and may Azmaria and Joshua be the new Rosette and Chrono. The two apostles assisted by that mysterious handsome priest Fr. Ewan Remington VS Aion.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top