You got the bWo, but you don't have The Triple Threat??? For Shame!!! Anyway, I chose the New World Order, cause when you're w/ the nWo, you're w/ the nWo 4 Life! You also forgot to add "The Network" from the end of ECW.
The Faces of Fear wasn't really much of a stable...it was the name the team of Meng and The Barbarian went by....they were part of a much larger stable, the Dungeon of Doom. And the bWo wasn't really a stable, more of a joke that turned into a hit.
The Faces of Fear wasn't really much of a stable...it was the name the team of Meng and The Barbarian went by....they were part of a much larger stable, the Dungeon of Doom. And the bWo wasn't really a stable, more of a joke that turned into a hit.
Dungeon of Doom was what I meant. The Taskmaster Kevin Sullivan, The Giant, The Faces of Fear, and I think even Yetti (the giant Mummy) was part of it aswell.