From what I saw it was good but I know a others didn't like it because it was different from the manga, the normal stuff people complain about when it comes to adaptations.
If you want I can give you my set or I could give you the address of this store in town and you can send money to them to buy it. They have two versions though. Uncut and Cut version (Toon Network version).
From what I saw it was good but I know a others didn't like it because it was different from the manga, the normal stuff people complain about when it comes to adaptations.
Well technically, since Kuuga's four times as long....uhm...something. I'm too tired for math. But I can see why you watched it so many times, the ending was fucking fantastic, even if Toudou Jr. acted sort of weird after he caused all that trouble for Musashi Seirin. But if you can ignore that, and forgive the teachers for being so damned evil during the duration of the series, then this show earns a 11/10 for being "Great". :anime: I will ask this though, for those of you who have seen the series:
[HIDE]At the end, did the Director actually send Onizuka to another school to do there what he did at Musashi Seirin? It seems like it, but I'm not sure.[/HIDE]
There is a special 1 hour episode which tells what happened immediately after the events of the last episode. In this special episode Onizuka is sent to a convent girls' school.