Great Decisive Battle! The Super 8 Ultra Brothers! Discussion

I know KamenRiderRaseru, it was a good movie; but It made me kind of sad.

It's not that the movie was depressing (of course not!!); it's just that, it makes me sad that no one pays attention to Ultraman anymore:redface2::disappoin. That movie showed me what a great toku Ultraman is and always will be :buttrock:; and how much pride and effort Tsuburaya puts in into Ultraman. That makes Ultraman stand out from other toku series; I mean that in a good way.

I wish Toei would put that same pride and effort into Kamen Rider and Super Sentai. I just don't feel touched by some of their movies the way I feel touched by Ultraman's.
 
Last edited:
This movie was just epic on so many levels, it had nostalgia written all over it. I haven't been much of an Ultraman until a couple of years ago however my introduction to tokusatsu was Ultraman Towards The Future aka Ultraman Great which was a pretty good foreign adaptation.

I personally prefer Ultraman movies, I thought are better made and had better music soundtrack, the ending credits Ultraman Mebius & Ultraman Brothers was so nostalgic I replayed that credit so many times than I could count and the more I replayed the more I start to feel like crying out man tears.
 
I know KamenRiderRaseru, it was a good movie.

But; it's sad that no one pays attention to Ultraman anymore:redface2::disappoin. That movie showed me what a great toku Ultraman is and always will be; and how much pride and effort Tsuburaya puts in into Ultraman. That makes Ultraman stand out from other toku series in a good way.

I wish Toei would put that same pride and effort into Kamen Rider and Super Sentai.

Totally have to agree here. The modern rider and sentai shows I have seen are fun but I just don't find them as downright satisfying as a good entry into the Ultra series.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top