Great Decisive Battle! The Super 8 Ultra Brothers! Discussion

i got one word for this movie.

TOUCHED.

seriously after seeing this film, as an long time Ultraman fan, i am so touched! And comparing this with toei, i think toei need to wake up their ideas and do some real soul searching and give us some real film.
 
Simply 2008's best superhero movie

I was lucky enough to see it on the big screen in Kawasaki last November in a theatre full of hyped-up little Mebius fans and their dads (obviously long time Tiga/Seven devotees). The genuine love for the characters pouring from the audience was something to experience.
What a great movie! Ultraman may not be as popular as some of the new toku kids on the block these days, but he'll always have something that they don't - heart.
:thumbs:
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-CtBmeOutQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-CtBmeOutQ[/ame]
This movie's BGM for Tiga, Dyna and Gaia's voice were change as their series voice.
 
Okay, I just watched it and These smilies say it all about the movie.
:O_O::buttrock::castlerock:
I can see why it was the most successful Ultraman Film.

It was good to see Mebius, TDG and The Four Original Ultrabrothers again. That movie was Ultra-fanservice to me, I almost cried :sweat:. It brought back the original actors, had good CGI, great acting and awesome Ultra butt-kicking action and it felt like a real movie (I know it was a real movie; but compared to Super Sentai and Kamen Rider, Tsuburaya Productions really knows how to make movies feel like real Cinema movies). I wish Tsuburaya Productions could get back in the toku game. This movie really makes me want to see Ultraman comeback. As an Ultraman fan, I want to see it happen.:buttrock:

Top that, Kamen Rider Decade and Toei in general. :169:
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top