Grandmother Said This - The Series

I miss watching Kabuto. I love that show! It is second only to Blade as far as Kamen Rider. *has to eventually watch all of these little "grandmother said" movies now.
 
Good Galloping Gravy, I can't believe I have never actually seen Tendou before. That guy is hilariously awesome. "Grandmother said this: People become stronger through adventures."

Sounds like the Path of Heaven involves character sheets and 20 sided dice! :thumbs:
 
haha this one XDDD i think a friend of a friend made this...cuz he forced me to watch it as soon as it went up XDDD
 
Good Galloping Gravy, I can't believe I have never actually seen Tendou before. That guy is hilariously awesome. "Grandmother said this: People become stronger through adventures."

Sounds like the Path of Heaven involves character sheets and 20 sided dice! :thumbs:

Dude, I fucking loved me some Tendou. I mean, bad **** would be going down, the victim things they're finished then all the sudden you'd hear, "Grandmother said this..." and it was like, aaaaawwwwwww, ****! :D

I miss Kabuto soooo much.

It was the last Rider show to have a good troupe of badass Riders. I don't understand why these last two series go with these.. timid weaklings. Heroes should stand tall, not cower.

And Mike.... bring some Stronger to ACen and I'll watch it. :thumbs:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top