Liquid Chris Sentai
Member
I hope I'm not puttting this in the wrong section, if I am, I apologize and I would be glad if a moderator or an administrator moves it.
I just want to know, what were the weapons used in Goranger and Jakq? I can never find a good guide to them. Most of them show their vehicles and their flying ship thing that's supposed to be their "giant robot" but not exactly. I know they did use weapons. I would also love pictures aswell as something like this.
Akaranger
-Bazooka
-Bazooka Super Mode
-Blaster Gun Thing
Midoranger
-Boomerang
Something along the lines like that.
I just want to know, what were the weapons used in Goranger and Jakq? I can never find a good guide to them. Most of them show their vehicles and their flying ship thing that's supposed to be their "giant robot" but not exactly. I know they did use weapons. I would also love pictures aswell as something like this.
Akaranger
-Bazooka
-Bazooka Super Mode
-Blaster Gun Thing
Midoranger
-Boomerang
Something along the lines like that.