Good news!!! It's about SPD Volume 1 DVD!!! YAY!!!

I did like Dino Thunder, but I am glad they arent putting any DT eps on the first SPD volume. It just means we get more episodes on DVD. 5 SPD episodes is alot better than just getting 3. I wonder if we will get 5 episodes for each dvd?? O_O Then we would have 25 episodes if they released 5 dvds. Thats over half the series. Just waiting to be molested by our eyes. Our big, green bug eyes O|_|O
 
Last edited:
GrnPsychoGarren said:
I did like Dino Thunder, but I am glad they arent putting any DT eps on the first SPD volume. It just means we get more episodes on DVD. 5 SPD episodes is alot better than just getering 3. I wonder if we will get 5 episodes for each dvd?? O_O Then we would have 25 episodes if they released 5 dvds. Thats over half the series. Just waiting to be molested by our eyes. Our big, green bug eyes O|_|O

I was thinking the same thing. Or maybe probably will add more volumes? We'll never know.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top