Gokaiger Goseiger Super Sentai 199 Hero Great Battle

I'm not saying they "NEED" to be in here, but if they really, really, REALLY wanted to go all out and count EVERY SINGLE SENSHI, then they should count those. If they appeared, they're counted in my book.
 
GoseiGreen, VRV Master, DekaGold, X-1 Mask, Gunmajin, & DekaBright are not going to be in this movie, & that's that.

The only other two characters that would be very relevant to being in this movie are Ninjaman & GokaiSilver.
 
That makes no sense. Just let loose and let things happen.

No no my friend it does make sense. That same pebble, appeared in one episode of said sentai, was SEEN, did nothing to progress the story, was unimportant, and then never seen again...just like those list of senshi. I only figure it deserves the same respect as the heroes.

They should definitely try to bring that pebble back, because honestly..I miss that thing.

I hope you guys aren't discriminating it because it isn't a living thing...well then bring back the blade of grass in episode fifteen of Kakuranger.

I know I'm sounding like a true dick..but ****. How hard is it to understand this. I mean, unless there are legit reasons those senshi should be in there.
 
I still say if Zuban counts, then Datas and Daigoyo should count.

I know I'm sounding like a true dick..but ****. How hard is it to understand this. I mean, unless there are legit reasons those senshi should be in there.

X1 Mask was the prototype for the Maskmen as well as approaching the idea of the first additional warrior, he definitely affected the story.
 
Ninajaman may be apart of the story. It's a rumor GokaiSilver and him make up the 199 warriors

DekaGold- One second CGI suit does not count

GoseiGreen- One second repainted Goseiblue suit does not count

X-1- unofficial prototype to 6th ranger.


All of the people in that lineup appeared for more than one episode. Gold and Bright don't belong. They were only included to round Dekaranger's roster to ten (deca).






It's actually Hyouga

Touché :laugh:
 
No no my friend it does make sense. That same pebble, appeared in one episode of said sentai, was SEEN, did nothing to progress the story, was unimportant, and then never seen again...just like those list of senshi. I only figure it deserves the same respect as the heroes.

They should definitely try to bring that pebble back, because honestly..I miss that thing.

I hope you guys aren't discriminating it because it isn't a living thing...well then bring back the blade of grass in episode fifteen of Kakuranger.

I know I'm sounding like a true dick..but ****. How hard is it to understand this. I mean, unless there are legit reasons those senshi should be in there.
That blade of grass was a racist! I don't want him anywhere near this movie!
I still say if Zuban counts, then Datas and Daigoyo should count.



X1 Mask was the prototype for the Maskmen as well as approaching the idea of the first additional warrior, he definitely affected the story.
Datas will probably be in the movie if half of it is about Goseiger and since Daigoyo only has two forms a lantern and a giant robot it be a little hard to add him too group shots.
 
That blade of grass was a racist! I don't want him anywhere near this movie!

Datas will probably be in the movie if half of it is about Goseiger and since Daigoyo only has two forms a lantern and a giant robot it be a little hard to add him too group shots.

Zuban confuses me. And GoseiKnight as a standard sixth confuses me because he has no human form.
 
Zuban confuses me. And GoseiKnight as a standard sixth confuses me because he has no human form.

How does he confuse you? He's basically a warrior that can turn into a sword and was sometimes used as comic relief....plus he goes "Zuban!"

I can't help you with GoseiKnight I didn't watch Goseiger. I just know he's considered the sixth.
 
I still say if Zuban counts, then Datas and Daigoyo should count.



X1 Mask was the prototype for the Maskmen as well as approaching the idea of the first additional warrior, he definitely affected the story.

Datas and Daigoyo, don't fight at civilian size though. At least that's what I'm guessing is the reason Toei didn't include them. Plus they're "helper" types anyways.

X-1 Mask is hard to argue about, I can almost give you that one. Reason why I fully can't is because he wasn't seen on more then one occasion.

He was more of a "Bad Idea at the moment" instead of "Introducing the first of many 6ths to come." After Mask it wasn't till Zyu they were like, "Get used to DragonRanger, he'll be here for awhile."

I see what you're saying about X-1, but it isn't strong enough a reason to be in the movie. X-1 is the equivalent to a little kid focused filler episode.
 
How does he confuse you? He's basically a warrior that can turn into a sword and was sometimes used as comic relief....plus he goes "Zuban!"

I can't help you with GoseiKnight I didn't watch Goseiger. I just know he's considered the sixth.

GoseiKnight was marketed and treated as a 6th ranger. So he is one. Doesn't matter that he wasn't human.

We never saw Shurikenger's human form. And most 6ths are cut from different cloth anyway.

Zuban is a Bangai Hero, he's kind of similar to Gunmajin actually.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top