Gokaiger Goseiger Super Sentai 199 Hero Great Battle

So no Ninjaman, DekaBright, DekaGold, GoseiGreen, X-1 Mask?
Bah.


Ninajaman may be apart of the story. It's a rumor GokaiSilver and him make up the 199 warriors

DekaGold- One second CGI suit does not count

GoseiGreen- One second repainted Goseiblue suit does not count

X-1- unofficial prototype to 6th ranger.


All of the people in that lineup appeared for more than one episode. Gold and Bright don't belong. They were only included to round Dekaranger's roster to ten (deca).




**** YEAH BULLBLACK!!!!

It's actually Hyouga
 
^See Aoi..when me and GS agree on something, I can't possibly see what you can say to prove me/us wrong. *scratches head*

What I/We said were facts, I don't understand what there is to argue about.
 
See...that just like denying it ever happened.
Of course it should count!

What significance, what impact did these Invisible Senshi have in their respect series? Other then being teases.

So you want them to be in the movie, just to be in the movie? If they had no purpose in their series, why would they have a purpose in this movie?
 
What significance, what impact did these Invisible Senshi have in their respect series? Other then being teases.

So you want them to be in the movie, just to be in the movie? If they had no purpose in their series, why would they have a purpose in this movie?

They should be in here because it's an all out anniversary movie.
 
I don't have an oppinoion on X1-Mask....but I will ridicule his fans either way.

But saying you want stuff like DekaGold(which isn't even her name because she didn't even get a name) and GoseiGreen.....come on son....who you playing.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top