Gokaiger Goseiger Super Sentai 199 Hero Great Battle

They could probably get another time easily, I imagine they just want something that would be a bit more high profile than just any time. (I think this is one of the reasons Sailor Moon's ratings weren't the best)
 
allsentai2.jpg

レジェンド大戦から数年後・・・またもや宇宙帝国ザンギャックが地球を襲撃、
ゴーカイジャーとの戦いを繰り広げていた。
その最中、レンジャーキーを奪う5つの影があった。
彼らこそが真のゴセイジャー=アラタ、エリ、アグリ、モネ、ハイドであり、
即座に5人はゴセイジャーに天装!
ゴセイナイトのレンジャーキーを巡ってゴセイジャーとゴーカイジャーは激しいバトルを繰り広げるが、
突如現れた黒十字王の企てによりメンバーは散り散りに転送されてしまう。
そこには復活した幹部怪人たちが待ち構えていた。
allsentai7.jpg

かつてゴレンジャーと戦った「秘密結社 黒十字軍」の首領=黒十字総統が、
スーパー戦隊に倒された者たちの恨みによって甦った姿。
地獄に堕ちた歴代幹部を甦らせ、スーパー戦隊とこれを信じる者たちへの復習を開始する。
allsentai11.jpg

ゴセイナイトのレンジャーキーを奪還すべく、ゴーカイガレオンに潜入するゴセイレッドだが・・・。
allsentai6.jpg

敵の策略により異空間に転送されてしまったキャプテン・マーベラスとアラタの2人は、
わらわらと現れるビービを蹴散らすが、敵の追跡は止まる気配が無く・・・。
allsentai4.jpg

黒十字王の力により甦ったブラジラは、â€復活の救星主ブラジラâ€と名乗り、
アラタとキャプテン・マーベラスを狙う。
腰のベルトが黒十字軍のものになっている点に注目。
他にも、総裏大臣ヨゴシマクリタイン、冥府神ダゴンが復活。
ゴセイジャーとゴーカイジャーを追い詰める。
allsentai5.jpg

なぜか江戸時代の町並みで、更に何故か町娘姿のモネとルカ。
イエローコンビによるダブル変身も!
allsentai8.jpg

歴代レッドと戦うゴーカイレッド!
本作では、戦隊ヒーロー同士の争いが描かれるが・・・彼らは何故戦うのか?
allsentai9.jpg

バトルフランスとバトルケニアを銃撃するゴーカイピンク!
最早「スーパー戦隊大戦」とでも呼びたくなるような衝撃バトルの結末は?
allsentai10.jpg

スーパーゴセイレッドが戦うのはジャッカー電撃隊。
このフォーメーションは・・・必殺のジャッカーコバック!?
allsentai1.jpg

レジェンド大戦に姿を見せた戦士たち。
左から、シグナルマン、黒騎士、マジマザー、ウルザードファイヤー、姫シンケンレッド、
ビッグワン&アカレンジャーを挟んで、デカマスター、デカスワン、大剣人ズバーン、メレ獣人体、黒獅子リオ。
本作のオープニングでは、ゴーカイジャー1話とはまた別の視点で描かれた
「レジェンド大戦」の姿が圧倒的大迫力で描かれる。
allsentai3.jpg

スーパー戦隊バズーカなる超・必殺武器も登場!
かつて、スーパー戦隊といえばバズーカ武器が定番だった時代があったのだが、
これを知る世代には涙もの!
 
^Dekamaster o_o

By the way, I know why Akaranger is there, but why Big One is there too? He's not counted as extra member right, since there is Ranger Key of him.
 
Last edited:

OMG, SignalMan and BullBlack are back! Quick, someone play the Bad-Ass Magna Defender theme for this moment.:castlerock:

Guess that rumor about Burajira coming back was true and he's sporting a belt. Why? No clues.:eyebrow:

Also no idea why the Gokaigers are fighting previous sentais, but I bet in the movie, they'll show us why they're fighting each other.
 
Oh, so the suits do still exist. "12" heroes in the picture with the extra warriors, but that includes Akared and Big One, who should already be in the count of the standard teams. I wonder if they'll bother remaking a suit for X-1 Mask. Anyway, it seems that the scene is from the Legend War though, not present day, considering the text. It says that the Legend War scenes in the movie will be different from the tv show's, but also says that this takes place a few years after the Legend War.

Although the text doesn't reveal it, I guess that the Sentai teams that Gokaiger and Goseiger are facing are just Zangyack troops using the Ranger Keys somehow. It mentions in the beginning the Zangyack attacking both teams while they battle for GoseiKnight's key. I guess afterwards they take the keys and develop some way to use them.

It's looking more and more likely that the main story is basically Gokaiger vs Goseiger and the "199 heroes" title is just very misleading promotion. I guess if the all robots scene is still in, it'll just be part of the Legend War...

Also, Brajila changed his title, but there's no new design aside from the belt...
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top