Gokaiger; Goseiger - 199 Hero Great Battle - Discussion Thread

The film was marketed really badly anyway. It was marketed as THE 35th Anniversary movie yet it was clearly a Gokaiger Vs Goseiger movie. The "35th Anniversary" parts didn't last that long in the movie. It wouldn't have hurt the movie if they cut down on some parts and threw in more stuff involving the other alumni. Like Hidden Masta suggested a battle with them against more revived villains as Gokai/Gosei fight Black Cross King's giant form in their robots.

Who cares, the movie still rocked.
 
Check Over-Time's site. They have the subbed creditless 1080p Super Hero Getter. It's softsubs, so you can easily remove the subs.
 
Thank you, however the files are stored in some Multiupload links that redirect you to LNX.lu to download some iLivid free download manager :bawling:

- Dragon Ranger
 
Thank you, however the files are stored in some Multiupload links that redirect you to LNX.lu to download some iLivid free download manager :bawling:

- Dragon Ranger

Ouch. I'm checking their bot list on IRC, but it doesn't seem the files are on there either. You might want to try asking there (IRC), but I'm not sure about their rules.

I have the 10 bit 1080p MKV file, but it's 92MB and I don't have a fast connection.
 
I asked and one of the users tried to see if they have the files but they don't. Seems that Over-Time stopped providing direct download links and they are not replacing them after expiration. But thanks again for the time, I'll keep checking! :thumbs:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top