KaenBurakku like a SPINNING WHEEL Sep 20, 2009 #1 Lol, I'm rewatching Enjin Sentai Go-onger vs Gekiranger, and I just noticed this: When Jan asks the Go-ongers who they are, Sosuke responds with "Just some passing through heroes" Was this supposed to be a parody on Decade? Sorry if there was already a topic on this.
Lol, I'm rewatching Enjin Sentai Go-onger vs Gekiranger, and I just noticed this: When Jan asks the Go-ongers who they are, Sosuke responds with "Just some passing through heroes" Was this supposed to be a parody on Decade? Sorry if there was already a topic on this.
KaenBurakku like a SPINNING WHEEL Sep 20, 2009 #3 that was actually the word I was going for. Couldn't remember it. lol
Shirubaa Lurker Sep 20, 2009 #4 There actually was a topic on this...besides, everyone knows Decade has always looked up to Go-Onger as it's inspiration to be great.
There actually was a topic on this...besides, everyone knows Decade has always looked up to Go-Onger as it's inspiration to be great.