Glitch | Korean Drama Series Only on Netflix

Man, I had high hopes for "Glitch," but it fell short of expectations. The alien storyline just didn't make sense, and the script was all over the place. Disappointing, to say the least.I wanted to like "Glitch," I really did. But the more I watched, the more confused I became. The plot lacked direction, and the attempts at humor fell flat. Not my cup of tea.I'm sorry, but "Glitch" was a total mess. The whole alien thing felt forced, and the series couldn't decide whether it wanted to be a thriller or a comedy. It ended up being neither, and I was left scratching my head.
 
I had high hopes for "Glitch," but it fell flat. The comedy overshadowed the mystery, and the plot became convoluted. It had potential, but it missed the mark. "Glitch" had some intriguing moments, but it failed to maintain its momentum. The lack of focus and the underdeveloped characters left me disappointed. It had potential, but it didn't live up to it.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top