Glitch | Korean Drama Series Only on Netflix

Bringing you the best of theater
Am I the only one who felt the sexual tension between the 2 female leads? There is something that screams lesbian feelings when they are together, Even the fans wants them to go full saphic if there is season 2. She tried to save her boyfriend only to break up with him again.

Have I Cross the Line?
No My Gaydar is detecting it by the first episode. I had seen people who failed to grasp the writers' evident goals in relation to Ji-hyo's sexuality astounded me. I see people saying they are just friends but no they are more than friends. The number of people who didn't realize Ji-Hyo was a lesbian demonstrates how heteronormative this society still is, despite the fact that media literacy isn't something that comes naturally to almost everyone. They're unmistakably lesbians; I can tell whether a connection between two women is platonic or not.

Wow, Glitch's ending really had me questioning my own assessment. It's like the drama took a detour and left me scratching my head.
I was expecting Glitch to be a total binge-worthy experience, but it ended up being a bit slower than anticipated. Had to push through, but hey, I'm committed! Oh and one more thing, yes I agree they are Lesbians.

High Heat
Glitch isn't just about the construction of reality; it's about Ji-hyo finding herself. It's a journey of self-discovery in a world that isn't designed for her.
The subtle implication of Ji-hyo and Bora being soulmates in a romantic sense adds a whole new layer to the drama. It's about personal truths and Ji-hyo's sexuality.The ending scene with Ji-hyo asking Bora to move in with her is the real happy ending. It's about accepting happiness and finding your tribe.

The way Glitch explores how we construct reality, both individually and in groups, is fascinating. It makes you question your own biases and prejudices.I had high hopes for Glitch, but the ending left me feeling a bit confused. Maybe I need to rewatch and see if I missed something important.Glitch's ending might not be a glitch after all. It's more like a deliberate twist that challenges our assumptions and leaves us wanting more answers.

conjunction with free-space theory
Glitch certainly sounds like an exciting train! I'm talking about cults, aliens, and YouTubers who report on UFOs. That is a powerful mix. I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like it. Without fail, I feel bad for Hong Ji-hyo. Think about attempting to persuade everyone that your partner was taken hostage by aliens. I suppose love causes us to behave in some pretty weird ways, huh? Netflix categorized Glitch as a Comedy? Well, it certainly sounds like it has its fair share of comedic moments, but I can see how it could also be disturbing. I mean, cults and conspiracies tend to have a darker side, right?

Imagine being kidnapped and thrown into a psychiatric hospital because people think you're the Messiah. That's like a real-life nightmare! Poor Hong Ji-hyo just can't catch a break, can she? Yes I did felt the lesbian vibes the show have got going on.

Riding Both sides
Ah, the sexual conflict in Glitch between Ji-hyo and Bora! Are they going to do it or not? You can't help but sense the sexual tension between them throughout the series. They exchange those heartfelt glances and profound conversations that send your heart racing. You remain interested in the novel until the very end because of the well-known "will they finally confess their feelings" plotline. I couldn't help but want them to succeed and get together, so I found myself rooting for them. Even while dealing with cults and aliens can make love challenging, stranger things have certainly happened. We might have shared a kiss, but I believe the actresses' sexual orientation prevented it.