Genocide of the Human Race - RPG Thread

Akari, who witnessed Jun battle his lookalike, stood horrified as she witnessed him switch to his psychotic alter-ego once more. Amidst the tears, however, a look of fierce anger began to surface on her face once more as she grabbed the Orga belt and clipped it around her waist. "Jun....please stop this, I beg you," Akari hissed, grabbing the Orga phone in order to henshin and battle Rei and his lookalike Ichigo.

Before she could open her phone, however, two knives began to fly out of nowhere, and nailed both Theta and Ichigo square in the shoulder. Not long after, Zero rushed in and kicked both away, opening up some breathing room for both himself and Akari. Knowing he had a limited time frame before the two got up, he immediately shifted his steely gaze at Akari. "Akari...Kamen Rider Orga.....get out of here right now. I will not allow you to die before I get to fight you," Zero commanded, drawing his sword as he shifted his focus back to Theta and Ichigo.
 
Theta/Rei was the first to arrise from the ground, his armor taking the blunt of the knife. Ichigo lifted himself from the ground soon afterward, pulling the knife from his bloddy arm and twisting the metal in his hand.

"Ichigo, you go in and take care of the riders. I'll kill the traitor."

"Okay."

"Be careful. There are several more inside. Fight them one on one."

"Rei, come on... you give me too little credit." Ichigo morphed into his Emperor Scorpion form, running past the traitor as Rei raced from behind, his Theta Cue smashing itself onto his sword.

"Poetic isn't it? I came here protecting humans and you came to kill them. Now, you'll die for protecting humans while I kill them. I think it's quite ironic."
 
Nikki had walked down the corridor and brushed her fingers slowly through her hair in deep thought. Though her thoughts were interrupted by the disturbing sounds further up ahead. Withdrawing her hand from her hair, Nikki started walking more briskly as a disturbing feeling washed over. And if what she was feeling right at this moment matched the noises up ahead, then it definitely hell had broke loose. Nikki’s brisk walked turn into a mad sprint.
 
As Kyo's grip tightened, Megumi felt ashamed for lying and saw the worry in his eyes. She started to explain, sadness lining her words. "Kyosuke-san, I haven't been truthful with you. When I said that there was an accident, I lied. Jun-san tried to attack me and your sister, but it wasn't his fault. He has another person inside him, a psychotic side that calls himself Rei. Jun-san was able to supress him, and Daisuke-san gave me the Zeta gear shortly thereafter."

Taking a deep breath, Megumi dreaded telling him the next part. "The thing is, Kyosuke-san, I'm just like Jun-san. I too have a second side in me, probably as a result of the Orphenoch DNA implants Smart Brain gave me. When I transformed for the first time to fight against the Orphenochs, my other self took control. I was terrified. She said she would warm up on the Orphenochs and then go after Akari-san and the others."

"My other self, however, fought against this strong bull-like Orphenoch and lost, allowing me to regain control. He let me live, wanting to fight my other self again. As for the base itself, a bird-like Orphenoch did get inside, but it must have been defeated by either Jun-san or one of the other riders." Megumi finished, with tears starting to well in her eyes. "I'll understand if you hate me, Kyosuke-san. You must think I'm a monster."

After hearing all the explainations Megumi made, Kyo remained silence for a while and replied Megumi with a smile.

"Well, Did you ever wonder why me and Akari could have able to henshin into a rider? We were also treated as experimental types and was injected with orphenoch DNA too. No and you are not a monster, because you had the heart and also the desire to save humanity. Megumi, you standing here talking to me is already a good prove that the most genuine side of you presents urself stronger than the other." said Kyo as trying to break the earlier silence atmostphere.

Both of them reached the Rebel Base to spot Akari running out from her private room base. With wounds and bandages covering all her body, some even spilled with red fresh blood. Kyo quickly released Megumi and sat Megumi aside slowly and ran towards Akari. "Akari! Are you allright?" as Kyo made a suddenly stop infront of Akari.
 
Theta/Rei was the first to arrise from the ground, his armor taking the blunt of the knife. Ichigo lifted himself from the ground soon afterward, pulling the knife from his bloddy arm and twisting the metal in his hand.

"Ichigo, you go in and take care of the riders. I'll kill the traitor."

"Okay."

"Be careful. There are several more inside. Fight them one on one."

"Rei, come on... you give me too little credit." Ichigo morphed into his Emperor Scorpion form, running past the traitor as Rei raced from behind, his Theta Cue smashing itself onto his sword.

"Poetic isn't it? I came here protecting humans and you came to kill them. Now, you'll die for protecting humans while I kill them. I think it's quite ironic."

Zero, who had his sword knocked away by Theta, merely adjusted his glasses as his sword landed tip-first into the ground. "I could care less about the weak, pathetic humans running around. Let them do as they please with their pathetic little lives. All I care about is my fight with the girl. Anyone who gets in the way of that fight will pay," Zero hissed angrily, transforming into the Tauros orphenoch in order to match Theta's strength. Without wasting a second, Zero rushed in and began to punish Theta with an unrelenting combination of punches and kicks, which he executed with the same effectiveness as his sword strikes.

After hearing all the explainations Megumi made, Kyo remained silence for a while and replied Megumi with a smile.

"Well, Did you ever wonder why me and Akari could have able to henshin into a rider? We were also treated as experimental types and was injected with orphenoch DNA too. No and you are not a monster, because you had the heart and also the desire to save humanity. Megumi, you standing here talking to me is already a good prove that the most genuine side of you presents urself stronger than the other." said Kyo as trying to break the earlier silence atmostphere.

Both of them reached the Rebel Base to spot Akari running out from her private room base. With wounds and bandages covering all her body, some even spilled with red fresh blood. Kyo quickly released Megumi and sat Megumi aside slowly and ran towards Akari. "Akari! Are you allright?" as Kyo made a suddenly stop infront of Akari.

Akari, who witnessed Ichigo approach her with a look of lascivious malice, began to back away from him while clutching her injured arm, partially to cover her breasts. As she continued to back away from the assailant, she accidentally bumped into a figure she didn't expect at that very moment: Kyo, who was also accompanied by Megumi. "Onii-chan! Get Megumi outta here. I'll try to handle this somehow," she told Kyo, disregarding the fact that the bandages covering her attractive yet toned body were stained red with blood coming from the wounds she incurred from earlier battles.
 
"Onii-chan! Get Megumi outta here. I'll try to handle this somehow," she told Kyo, disregarding the fact that the bandages covering her attractive yet toned body were stained red with blood coming from the wounds she incurred from earlier battles.

Yet Kyo hugged Akari and said :" NO! This time i will handle this. I am really sorry for not being by your side as you fought the previous battles. Megumi had told me everything. Look, I will fight for now and YOU my imoto-chan needs rest." Then went ahead Akari standing on a defensive stance with Akari behind.
 
Zero, who had his sword knocked away by Theta, merely adjusted his glasses as his sword landed tip-first into the ground. "I could care less about the weak, pathetic humans running around. Let them do as they please with their pathetic little lives. All I care about is my fight with the girl. Anyone who gets in the way of that fight will pay," Zero hissed angrily, transforming into the Tauros orphenoch in order to match Theta's strength. Without wasting a second, Zero rushed in and began to punish Theta with an unrelenting combination of punches and kicks, which he executed with the same effectiveness as his sword strikes.

Rei was struggling to keep up with the bull-like Orphenoch, his punches rapid and fierce. This was no ordinary Orphenoch he was fighting. But Rei had an ace up his sleeve. Stepping back out of reach from his punches, Rei flipped his phone open and pressed the Enter button.

Exceed Charge

Green photon travelled from his phone, through his arm and into his Theta Cue. Rei lifted the phone and placed it on his shoulder like a bazooka.

"I never was one for sword fights." A harpoon shaped photon beam shot out from the handle, heading straight toward the Orphenoch like a missile.

Yet Kyo hugged Akari and said :" NO! This time i will handle this. I am really sorry for not being by your side as you fought the previous battles. Megumi had told me everything. Look, I will fight for now and YOU my imoto-chan needs rest." Then went ahead Akari standing on a defensive stance with Akari behind.

Ichigo bursted through the wall, not bothering to use the door, and stared at the defensive Kyo, a wicked smile forming across his Orphenoch fangs.

"So, like lambs to the slaughter you line up to be killed. How fun." Ichigo ran at Kyo like a savcage animal, his claws glistening in the light from above.
 
Zero merely snorted as he observed Theta open up his phone and activate his Exceed Charge attack, which was an energy harpoon that developed on his staff-like weapon, and launch it at him. Aware that the harpoon sped toward him, Zero merely rolled out of the way, causing the energy harpoon to hit a nearby jeep, making it explode. Upon getting up, he immediately jumped into the air and nailed Theta with a dropkick, knocking the green-armored rider down. "You sure are quick to underestimate an opponent, young man. Just because I am separated from Climax does not mean I am any less deadly," Zero sneered, taking a glance at the katana planted tipfirst into the ground.
 
Rei merely laughed as he lay across the desert floor.

"Yes... yes. Make me angry. It makes it so much more fun!" Rei flipped up from the ground and lifted his Theta Vue to the ready. Then, he walked over to the ground katana and plucked it from the ground. "So, you dislike being away from your sword, eh? Well here you go!" Rei ran and lept at the Orphenoch, performing a double downward slash atop the Orphenoch.
 
Ichigo bursted through the wall, not bothering to use the door, and stared at the defensive Kyo, a wicked smile forming across his Orphenoch fangs.

"So, like lambs to the slaughter you line up to be killed. How fun." Ichigo ran at Kyo like a savcage animal, his claws glistening in the light from above.

Without wasting time Kyo uttered just a word before drawing out his Psyga phone. "Unforgivable..." and dialled [3][1][5]

[STANDING BY]

As Kyo started to ran towards Ichigo while jamming his phone onto the buckle. A voice sounded

[COMPLETE]

Followed by blue photon streams surrounding Kyo emerging a bright while coloured armor around Kyo. Psyga drew out his PsygaKnife and clashed arms with Ichigo.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top