GEARS OF WAR 2: Fight the Horde... for JUSTICE!

MegaRyu124x

Member
Well, it's my Christmas break and Horde mode is still left unbeaten. And I have a week left.

Tomorrow or Wednesday, I'm thinking of getting a group of four to take on the Horde. Anyone interested?

Post your GamerTag here then be online tomorrow at 9:00 PM EST. After the Horde, I'm thinking some Halo 3? :sweat:
 
Hungover? You have a birthday or something? Haha. When are you partying up? Because it could be Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. I can postpone it to any of these days.
 
....I'm an idiot.

I totally, COMPLETELY forgot about New Year's! Holy ****. Yeah, I might be out those days too, holt ****.
 
just got the game yesterday. ehh what the hell i am in. stringbean43
and what is the day again? i kno that keith said thursday but i doubt i could make it.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top