actually, didn't gaowhite hit one of the orguettes with her ass in that sceen? anyway My favorite part was the clip of go yellow using the milk tornado. " POWAA ZENKAI!!"
actually, didn't gaowhite hit one of the orguettes with her ass in that sceen? anyway My favorite part was the clip of go yellow using the milk tornado. " POWAA ZENKAI!!"
If I meant KiRanger it'd be KiRanger. Go(color) was the designation for GoGoV, as far as I know, so, GoYellow // Lightspeed-Yellow-From-Japan, who appeared in Gao vs. SS. =)
...So did Gao Yellow. But he wasn't as funny. He did have one kick-ass henshin when he started wailing on Red Falcon, though.
If I meant KiRanger it'd be KiRanger. Go(color) was the designation for GoGoV, as far as I know, so, GoYellow // Lightspeed-Yellow-From-Japan, who appeared in Gao vs. SS. =)
...So did Gao Yellow. But he wasn't as funny. He did have one kick-ass henshin when he started wailing on Red Falcon, though.