Ganbaride Cards

aho042_.avif



002-055 looks quite special.... 002-056 as well...
 
So, does anyone know where I can find a comprehensive writeup on the rules and system that this game uses? I'm going to try to adapt it to play on tabletop.
Also, card translations would be awesome!:castlerock:
 
I don't believe it can be replicated on tabletop, at least not easily.

The main problem would be recreating the random roulette effect on the cards attack numbers.
 
I don't believe it can be replicated on tabletop, at least not easily.

The main problem would be recreating the random roulette effect on the cards attack numbers.

The way I see it, you have 6 numbers, each one could corrospond to a 6 sided die.
 
'Random roulette' is like.. the foundation of tabletop gaming, how would that be difficult? XD

You've never played or heard of D&D, have you :thumbs:

Well, I've made myself look like an idiot again.

I do know about D&D, I just had temporary stupidity when I posted that.

Back on topic though, really looking forward to the Super Climax Den-O cards.
 
aww so sad..... was hoping that there at least be show cards that DCD used would appear... but it looks like I'll just be getting the alternative zero card and the zectors all combine FAR cards =/ sighs..... thought the hyper kabuto card from DCD complete's shoulder would at least show up..... ah well... next set better have like .... 12 cards from the show >:(
 
aww so sad..... was hoping that there at least be show cards that DCD used would appear... but it looks like I'll just be getting the alternative zero card and the zectors all combine FAR cards =/ sighs..... thought the hyper kabuto card from DCD complete's shoulder would at least show up..... ah well... next set better have like .... 12 cards from the show >:(

They're not doing them after they rebooted the game (except the headshot cards).

11 Rider Kick YAY. :D
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top