I never actually used a Game Genie or Gameshark back in the day, but I remember my friends talking about them nonstop. They made the hardest games manageable, and sometimes it was just fun to experiment with glitches. Reading that this book has behind-the-scenes stories makes me think it will feel more like a history of gaming rather than just a manual of cheats. I’m a little hesitant about spending $99 for the Code Vault, but the idea of having every cheat ever made sounds kind of tempting. Honestly, even the hardcover alone seems worth it if it’s well-printed. I like that they included consoles from multiple generations; it’s nice to see stuff beyond the SNES and Genesis. It feels like a real collector’s piece. I’m curious if they’ll show old ads or packaging too—that was always part of the charm. Overall, it’s a neat way to remember what gaming felt like before everything became so polished.