Games You Want to Beat in 2007!

Zelda:Twilight Princess
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
New Super Mario Bros
The Japanese version of Elite Beat Agents
Elite Beat Agents on Hard
Unlock all the riders on Kamen Rider Kabuto

And that's all that I can think of off the top of my head.
 
Jade Empire

Zelda: Wind Waker

*eye twitch* both those games are really easy and really short. There's no excuse for you not to have beaten them within the first few days of purchase.

As for me, I usually never let a game settle. When I start a game I intend to beat it within a week or so. I dont just set them down and forget them. It's like reading a book, you dont just read a few chapters then quit. You keep reading regularly until it's finished.
 
Lost Planet
Blue Dragon
Viva Pinata
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
Sid Meier's Railroads
Mass Effect:buttrock:
 
*eye twitch* both those games are really easy and really short. There's no excuse for you not to have beaten them within the first few days of purchase.

As for me, I usually never let a game settle. When I start a game I intend to beat it within a week or so. I dont just set them down and forget them. It's like reading a book, you dont just read a few chapters then quit. You keep reading regularly until it's finished.

Got too much life n' such in the way of my game time. But lately, I've been finding time...
 
Rainbow Six Vegas On Realistic
Gears of War on Hardcore and Insane
Lost Planet
Mass Effect
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops
Metal Gear Ac!d
Splinter Cell:Double Agent
Call of Duty 3
Assassin's Creed
Red Steel

others to come.

(I have all these except Lost Planet, Mass Effect and Assassins Creed. Hence why I haven't beaten them yet)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top