Faded.Memories Im not straight but my boyfriend is May 23, 2009 #1 OH GOD YES. I saw the trailer and it made me cream so hard...but that could just be because I love Gerard Butler. Looks like "Death Race" only instead of Racing, it's a 'video game'. Gamer
OH GOD YES. I saw the trailer and it made me cream so hard...but that could just be because I love Gerard Butler. Looks like "Death Race" only instead of Racing, it's a 'video game'. Gamer
HaiTien78 Member May 23, 2009 #3 Reclusive billionaire Ken Castle (Michael C. Hall) has created the controversial form of entertainment, Click to expand...
Reclusive billionaire Ken Castle (Michael C. Hall) has created the controversial form of entertainment, Click to expand...
Quark Bandito Shake Cometh May 23, 2009 #4 You know what, this looks somewhat interesting, and not too far off the mark of what will likely happen in the future.
You know what, this looks somewhat interesting, and not too far off the mark of what will likely happen in the future.
Faded.Memories Im not straight but my boyfriend is May 24, 2009 #5 Yeah. If you've seen Death Race, its pretty similar to this, and its all due to economic failure.