Game Translation - Interest in Translating Toku Games!

Shir

Member
Hellow

(I'm not sure this is the right place to post this though)

I am Shir. I am a translator for fansubgroups
I am interested in translating 2 sentai related PC games.
Although I am merely a translator. I know nothing about hacking/ripping etc.
Does anyone have any experience in this? or maybeknow a video game fansubbing group?

Thanks,
Shir
 
Hellow

(I'm not sure this is the right place to post this though)

I am Shir. I am a translator for fansubgroups
I am interested in translating 2 sentai related PC games.
Although I am merely a translator. I know nothing about hacking/ripping etc.
Does anyone have any experience in this? or maybeknow a video game fansubbing group?

Thanks,
Shir

http://www.romhacking.net/
 

NP, just don't expect much help from current romhackers. They, unfortunately, are only into hacking Nes/Snes/PSX rpgs. Most of them also have the mentality that "Toku=PR". Good luck though. I would love to see the Megaranger PC game translated.
 
NP, just don't expect much help from current romhackers. They, unfortunately, are only into hacking Nes/Snes/PSX rpgs. Most of them also have the mentality that "Toku=PR". Good luck though. I would love to see the Megaranger PC game translated.

There is a megaranger pc game?!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top