Blue Saint
Member
Article
Not surprising but it would be nice if Marvel actually gave some books more of chance. And yes I am still anger about SWORD. I think we are about a see serious reduction in Marvel's overall line. With Zeb Wells leaving New Mutants and no announcement at NYCC concerning it I think it is another candidate for cancellation. But really this raises the question about the state of upcoming annual crossover between Young Allies, Spider-Girl, and Avengers Academy. Yet seeing how just today Marvel had a phone conference to generate buzz concerning Spider-Girl the numbers for that title may be below expectations too.
Not surprising but it would be nice if Marvel actually gave some books more of chance. And yes I am still anger about SWORD. I think we are about a see serious reduction in Marvel's overall line. With Zeb Wells leaving New Mutants and no announcement at NYCC concerning it I think it is another candidate for cancellation. But really this raises the question about the state of upcoming annual crossover between Young Allies, Spider-Girl, and Avengers Academy. Yet seeing how just today Marvel had a phone conference to generate buzz concerning Spider-Girl the numbers for that title may be below expectations too.
Last edited by a moderator: