rumble Member Apr 19, 2008 #1 [HIDE]Duke General Hawk Scarlett Snake Eyes Ripcord Cover Girl Storm Shadow, Baroness [/HIDE]
FreedomR8G6B1 New Member Apr 19, 2008 #4 SaikoDragon said: holy **** YES! Im feeling good about this movie Click to expand... Um...why is Joseph Gordon-Levitt cast as Cobra Commander?:laugh: http://enewsi.com/news.php?catid=190&itemid=12733
SaikoDragon said: holy **** YES! Im feeling good about this movie Click to expand... Um...why is Joseph Gordon-Levitt cast as Cobra Commander?:laugh: http://enewsi.com/news.php?catid=190&itemid=12733
SaikoDragon It's Judgement Time! Apr 19, 2008 #5 Storm Shadow looks like he belongs in a Casshern movie. He's way too bad ass lookin for GI Joe.
Sekiria BELIEVE IN THE #KYOUKOARMY Apr 19, 2008 #8 The cast looks great, however there's one nitpick I have... Baroness needs the glasses. ...That's all.
The cast looks great, however there's one nitpick I have... Baroness needs the glasses. ...That's all.
KamenGrappler Lurker Apr 19, 2008 #9 Storm Shadow is the only one I *really* like. Snake Eyes would be cool if they gave him a full body suit and not those stupid pants. I also think Duke should have bleach blonde hair, and *not* be dressed almost exactly like Snake Eyes.
Storm Shadow is the only one I *really* like. Snake Eyes would be cool if they gave him a full body suit and not those stupid pants. I also think Duke should have bleach blonde hair, and *not* be dressed almost exactly like Snake Eyes.