At first i read "Wizard - best Rider in a long time" and was like, "what?!".
Anyway, the White Wizard was little more than a mysterious, absent being for most of the series, who just now is getting some screentime, and i feel like i saw characters exactly like him dozens of times in any given story about forbidden magic. So...i don't see the big deal about him.
Fueki as a character is great if he were in a better paced show. Wizard in terms of almost everything from side characters to plots is way weaker then Fourze. If Wizard wasn't mostly fluff I might agree. I do get interested whenever I see White Wizard so he's one of the few characters in this show I don't find bad.
Fueki as a character is great if he were in a better paced show. Wizard in terms of almost everything from side characters to plots is way weaker then Fourze. If Wizard wasn't mostly fluff I might agree. I do get interested whenever I see White Wizard so he's one of the few characters in this show I don't find bad.