Now Demonic
No. I wouldn't be okay with it.

He is genuinely sorry that he is banned, but apologies are at the end of the day just words. His actions never change.

That is the more important thing. It is easy to show remorse when you are punished, anyone can and probably has done it. A person who is truly sorry for what they've done isn't just sorry after they are punished.

Professional Chef and Entertainer
not to insult all members of the hju community but kingranger was just a piece of the bunch of people's terrible behaviours on this site, even if it's for jokes. hidden masta for example.

i'm at the very least glad kingranger learned to not act like he did to other members on the fourm, as he was a guy who would give me sass and put me in a spot where i couldn't defend points i tried to make on some threads. cause in the end, he was a well thoughtful user.

Harumph.
It's great that he's seeking to change himself and I wish him all the best in that endeavor. :)

n/s
Personally, I have no grudge against KR. In fact, I wasn't there when he got banned and decided not to return to this forum but it's up to him whether or not he will as long as he has to straight things up.

is Mayor of Farmville
Based on the responses given, I say let the permaban stand.

King himself is not asking to be brought back either; I think he understands that he blew his second chance here, and merely wishes to really express regret for his actions.