He wanted me to send this along to you... let us know what you think.

Hey there Keith, HJU, and everyone else.

I was banned a while back from HJU. The ban, like all others I have gotten from HJU in the past, was well deserved on my part. I was banned for doing pretty much what Keith and others warned me about. I was a dick to people. I can say that in some cases I let people push my buttons, but that is just a lame excuse on my part. I could have ignored those people and just interacted with the people that wanted to discuss stuff. I also would do the thing where if I liked something and some one else didn't, I would push to hard. I didn't always do that, but any time anyone does that.. It is never right. I would get pissed when people did that to me, but I did it myself.

What I am going to say next is in NO WAY me trying to justify anything. It is just a little history and a point of view from me. Many years ago when I was with T-N, I wanted to do fansubbing and releasing raws to help the toku fandom that I loved and still love so much. Along the way I forgot why I created T-N, and let the "fame" go to my head, and yes I know how lame that sounds. I created for myself a really awful personality. I was a complete ass, douche, bastard.. Insert the word of your choice here. I left T-N for reasons that are known about or don't matter to this today, and I had hope I would change. I think I did for a while based on feedback from those around the toku fandom. Then my life pretty much went to ****.

My grandmother, who had raised me and who I took care of in her final days, passed away. I was the one that was doing her care up until she died. That just devastated my life. I am not going to use her death as an excuse to my return to old ways at that point. That would just piss her off. But I started back in on my douche ways. I took a long break from the net just after that. A little while later my life got turned upside down again. Due to a lot of issues I was forced to pick up and move from my home city of all my life. I had to move across country. I was lost mentally. I let that infest in my mind. I want to say that during the middle of this, was when I was perm banned from HJU I lashed out at keith and others. They did nothing to me, but I tried to hurt them. A little while after that I had family and friends help me regain myself. I got a very good job. One that has taught me about a lot of things. It has pushed me into a roll that made it a necessity to understand and want to help the people around me and working for and with me.

And here I am. I am not saying any of this to get back to hju. Don't get me wrong, I miss ALL of you, even the people that I don't see eye to eye with. I am saying this because I have come to realize how I have hurt a lot of you. I am saying this because I bitched and whine about how I was treated by some, but did the EXACT same thing to others. Keith and the other HJU mods did nothing but try to help me see all this, and I was an ass to them. I was very wrong in how I acted. How I behaved.. And how I treated a lot of people.

Please keep enjoying Sentai, Kamen Rider, Ultraman and all the other shows we have come to love. I apologize to all of you, I wish you all the best, and please if you ever have an issue with some one, don't lash back. Try to see their side of it. If that doesn't work, then just interact with people that you can talk to. Don't go the way I did and let yourself become a complete asshole to people who just want to help.

KingRanger

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I am probably the last poster here who can judge the guy, so. I do miss him though (grumpy though he was :p) and I'm glad things have got better and he got a good job

Two thumbs up! He gets to live?

Oh waitaminute, this isn't a gladiatorial battle. :sweat:

Hope he does better.

The Great Me
I'm sorry guys but I kinda saw this coming a mile away. But man it sucks that it took a perma-ban on him just for him to see the error of his ways. But yeah I hope that whichever path he takes next time at any forum, he'd avoid making the same mistake again.

I think he knew the error of his ways. I've seen enough good-natured people fall to rage and the internet makes it easier. Hope he can find a way to deal with that.

Matrix of Leadership
I always believe in people bettering themselves, so good for King that he sees his errors in his ways and wants to fix them :thumbs:

I didn't have an issue with the dude especially back in the day...however, just his blunt attitude rubbed a lot people the wrong way and this has been happening how long already...since the early Japan Hero days. Some times there were moments you couldn't crack a simple joke with King, but in hindsight it just how the responses are worded. I'm sure everyone got slammed by him one way or another.

is Mayor of Farmville
Didn't really interact much with King (he did reply to my post with the Shuffle girls tho XD ), but I have noticed that he tended to be a bit short with some of the other posters around here at times.

Still, hope that things continue to go well for him.

Now Demonic
I rarely saw eye to eye with Kingranger, and honestly his demanor actually pushed me away from actively posting on the site. But if he's sorry, and trying to better himself I can only hope for the best with him.