Black Ranger RX I don't have low self esteem. Jan 31, 2006 #1 :laugh: http://www.youtube.com/w/%22Bernad-Minet%22?v=HPUqZDHVG6s&search=minet
Kimiden Great Sage-Equal of Heaven Feb 1, 2006 #2 Oh god I remember this. AND he's singing Saint Seiya -_- I haven't heard a hackjob of a theme song that bad ince the Inu-Yasha cosplayer at Acen. Makes me want to be historic and sing an anime theme for American Idol ^^
Oh god I remember this. AND he's singing Saint Seiya -_- I haven't heard a hackjob of a theme song that bad ince the Inu-Yasha cosplayer at Acen. Makes me want to be historic and sing an anime theme for American Idol ^^
D DHX Guest Feb 10, 2006 #4 This one is a hell lot cooler: http://www.youtube.com/w/Saint-Seiya---french-opening-(Bernard-Minet)?v=AvCvaFk5Zq4&search=minet
This one is a hell lot cooler: http://www.youtube.com/w/Saint-Seiya---french-opening-(Bernard-Minet)?v=AvCvaFk5Zq4&search=minet
Black Ranger RX I don't have low self esteem. Feb 10, 2006 #5 DHX said: This one is a hell lot cooler: http://www.youtube.com/w/Saint-Seiya---french-opening-(Bernard-Minet)?v=AvCvaFk5Zq4&search=minet Click to expand... LOL!! It's Bernard Minet!! The same man who sang "Dix Moi Bioman!!" :laugh: Wonder if he's OK in that video? He's having his body split into bits by these funny 80's style graphics!! And here's the Spanish version. http://www.youtube.com/w/Saint-Seiya-Opening%28Spanish%29?v=Yo7DyXWb8Vk&search=saint%20seiya
DHX said: This one is a hell lot cooler: http://www.youtube.com/w/Saint-Seiya---french-opening-(Bernard-Minet)?v=AvCvaFk5Zq4&search=minet Click to expand... LOL!! It's Bernard Minet!! The same man who sang "Dix Moi Bioman!!" :laugh: Wonder if he's OK in that video? He's having his body split into bits by these funny 80's style graphics!! And here's the Spanish version. http://www.youtube.com/w/Saint-Seiya-Opening%28Spanish%29?v=Yo7DyXWb8Vk&search=saint%20seiya