Where the Crawdad Sings- Movie based from the best selling Delia Owens Novel

Staff member
Where the Crawdad Sings is a best selling novel. The Book got attention when it was included in the Reese Witherspoon’s Hello Sunshine Book Club. Reese Witherspoon loves this book so much that decided to produce a movie out of it. Taylor Swift written and performed a song titled Carolina for the soundtrack of this movie.
The Book focuses on a girl named Kya.  She is abandoned by her mother because of  her alcoholic and abusive father. Her siblings also left because they cant stand living with the patriarch of the family. When her dad experience a bit of sobriety he thought her fishing and other basic Survival skills. It came in handy when an event made him abandon her too.
Where the Crawdads Sing official Trailer.

Kya cannot read or write because she grew up in a remote area in the marshlands but despite of that, she is talented and...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
In 2018, I read this book! OMG, it's finally going to be a movie! This is the film that motivated me to attend a survival training program. Because I can't bear the escalating prices of food and want to be like Kya, I learnt how to fish,Garden and catch snails and other mollusks to supplement my diet.

Scoopin Ice Cream since Demogorgons invade Hawkins
Never read the book... So is she the one who killed her boyfriend? On the trailer there is another guy who looks like he have feelings for her.

This appears to be both frightening and stunning, spine-chilling and contrastingly colorful. This is how an excellent movie trailer is made. It tells me the plot without giving away the entire movie.