Free Grand Slam Breakfast Tomorrow

So did anyone else go? I told some people about it and no one seemed interested so I went by myself. I had a class and some other delays so I almost didn't make it. There was a long line, but luckily since I was in line before 2 pm I was good. I have to agree with whoever said free food always tastes better.
 
It's sad how people will just jump all over anything that's free. Denny's is about as healthy for you as eating a bucket of nails.
 
There were HUGE lines at both the Denny's that me and my buddy went to, so we just said **** it and went to IHOP instead.
 
Yeah I went. It was pretty good. Dennys may not be the best thing for you to eat, but it was free and some people don't have the money to be picky when it comes to feeding themselves. The people I took hadn't had anything to eat really in a few days. This was a great chance for them to get something good.

(Edit that last part was pretty mean)
 
Last edited:
hahaha I got there at 5:30 am and NO ONE was there, so I got a table right away.... not only that but my Denny's (on Airport Rd.) started doing the deal at 5 rather then 6 hahahahahahahahaha :laugh:




I win :D :buttrock::thumbs:
 
They had this again today. I went to two different Denny's this time. The weather was crazy today though and they started handing out rainchecks for those who didn't want to wait. Anyone else go?
 
It's sad how people will just jump all over anything that's free. Denny's is about as healthy for you as eating a bucket of nails.

Agreed, Denny's is fucking dirty and disgusting. The only Denny's I've been to that actually was presentable was by the LA Westin.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top