The Writer
tumblr_m9wpaw00bP1qjrnkh.jpg

Due to various reasons I have decided to sell the entirety of my fourze collection! While I do not have all the switches, as you can see from the picture I have most! FIRE, ELEK, COSMIC and S-1 are all there as well as a bunch of foodroid ones. Now due to the amount of the switches you will get, the price of all this:

$400 shipped in the states

$420 shipped anywhere else

I’d rather this go to a fan of the show instead of me just throwing it up on ebay for anyone to get.

P.S If you buy this set, I will personally link you to mandarake/ebay/whatever for you to buy all the other switches you will need.

NOW, that is tempting.

If I had the money, I'd buy that from you without question.

I'll have to save up first.

Budou though
is that how much a fourze driver with all 40 main switches and extra switches cost? 400+ shipped?

is that how much a fourze driver with all 40 main switches and extra switches cost? 400+ shipped?

He could be basing it off of how the Fourze Driver is priced in the States. At my local Anime Store, they sell for $139.99, S1 was $29.99, Cosmic is $59.99, and individual switches were around $7.99. He's actually being kinda nice with that price, cause for all of those at my local store's prices, it'd cost over $600

Looks very tempting, but I am more interested in Wizard or W drivers at this time.

Banned
That sounds like way to much for them all.
Most of those are Gashapon switches for about $5 or less, only Cosmic and Super 1 are really more then that, Cosmic is about $40 and Super 1 is about $20+ or so and the Driver is like $150+ or so for what ive seen it on.

The used market for Fourze merchandise, especially the switches, is very poor right now. I think its because of how flooded it is at the moment.

Fangtaku
I don't think this is a good deal, and I'm not interested, but I do think that in the interest of disclosure, OP needs to detail the origins of the switches. Are they candy toy, gachapon, or DX, and which ones are which? Because that affects their worth.