Vash the Stampede I wanna fly high.... Jul 31, 2009 #53 It's not like everybody on RB hates George. Just a few members who try to mod for the mods and can't relax.
It's not like everybody on RB hates George. Just a few members who try to mod for the mods and can't relax.
Punk #MissionMiami Jul 31, 2009 #54 I wonder how people here would take to him? He's just a random poster.
Faded.Memories Im not straight but my boyfriend is Jul 31, 2009 #55 Whoa...I'm kinda weirded out by being on a demotivational poster. I just wanna say...no spreading my pic around the net, ok guys? I don't need to end up on 4chan or some ****. As a matter of fact, if you saved my pic...delete it.
Whoa...I'm kinda weirded out by being on a demotivational poster. I just wanna say...no spreading my pic around the net, ok guys? I don't need to end up on 4chan or some ****. As a matter of fact, if you saved my pic...delete it.
Punk #MissionMiami Jul 31, 2009 #56 Don't worry, 4Chan isn't interested. Last I heard, they were amazed my horse cock, they got tired of ass and boobs.
Don't worry, 4Chan isn't interested. Last I heard, they were amazed my horse cock, they got tired of ass and boobs.
Quark Bandito Shake Cometh Jul 31, 2009 #57 Vash the Stampede said: It's not like everybody on RB hates George. Just a few members who try to mod for the mods and can't relax. Click to expand... I figure people don't like him for the special privileges he gets.
Vash the Stampede said: It's not like everybody on RB hates George. Just a few members who try to mod for the mods and can't relax. Click to expand... I figure people don't like him for the special privileges he gets.
Vash the Stampede I wanna fly high.... Jul 31, 2009 #58 Faded.Memories said: Whoa...I'm kinda weirded out by being on a demotivational poster. I just wanna say...no spreading my pic around the net, ok guys? I don't need to end up on 4chan or some ****. As a matter of fact, if you saved my pic...delete it. Click to expand... See Kenori? Gotta think before you act, man. Quark said: I figure people don't like him for the special privileges he gets. Click to expand... Like I said, people modding for the mods and just can't learn how to have fun.
Faded.Memories said: Whoa...I'm kinda weirded out by being on a demotivational poster. I just wanna say...no spreading my pic around the net, ok guys? I don't need to end up on 4chan or some ****. As a matter of fact, if you saved my pic...delete it. Click to expand... See Kenori? Gotta think before you act, man. Quark said: I figure people don't like him for the special privileges he gets. Click to expand... Like I said, people modding for the mods and just can't learn how to have fun.
seanrider Member Aug 1, 2009 #59 Vash the Stampede said: It's not like everybody on RB hates George. Just a few members who try to mod for the mods and can't relax. Click to expand... I still think its a joke that he is leaving RB. I dont hate him and I think his threads can sometimes be funny. I did once attempt to make a "Are you tired of George/BlackMystic Ranger" thread there a few weeks ago but the mods quickly closed it.
Vash the Stampede said: It's not like everybody on RB hates George. Just a few members who try to mod for the mods and can't relax. Click to expand... I still think its a joke that he is leaving RB. I dont hate him and I think his threads can sometimes be funny. I did once attempt to make a "Are you tired of George/BlackMystic Ranger" thread there a few weeks ago but the mods quickly closed it.
Kenori Member Aug 1, 2009 #60 Faded.Memories said: Whoa...I'm kinda weirded out by being on a demotivational poster. I just wanna say...no spreading my pic around the net, ok guys? I don't need to end up on 4chan or some ****. As a matter of fact, if you saved my pic...delete it. Click to expand... It has been done my queen.
Faded.Memories said: Whoa...I'm kinda weirded out by being on a demotivational poster. I just wanna say...no spreading my pic around the net, ok guys? I don't need to end up on 4chan or some ****. As a matter of fact, if you saved my pic...delete it. Click to expand... It has been done my queen.