for trade: Rare Zyuranger Photo-mook (book)

Vicnuts

Member
I've been looking for a while for the Jetman, Carranger, and megaranger versions of these books and realized I might be able to trade this for the books I really want. Purchased back in '94, the condition is Very Fine+, the only flaws being light scuffs on the gold lettering of the front cover and two small indentations on the back cover (no color loss). It it approx. 80 pages and full color. I'm also looking for the Kamen Rider V3 of these books that came out around the same time. For american sentai/ power ranger fans you might call this a little piece of history (which sells for almost 8000 yen on Yahoojapan auctions that I've seen).
Please feel free to ask any questions. If you're not interested in this volume I also have the original Kakuranger and Ohranger ones.
zyuranger_mook865.jpg
 
Oh yeah, scuffs and dirt on the image come courtesy of my scanner bed (not the book cover). I'm looking to trade 1 for 1 for the Jetman, or 2 for 1 for the Carranger & Megaranger.
 
My hook-up for the megaranger book douched-out, so I need it again. Also looking to get rid of a couple of Kamen Rider books I dont want. Will put up pics (I think there from Kouga).
 
ryukibook791.jpg


KR Ryuki the special released by NEWTYPE the Live. Over 100 pages and full color. Includes additional Ryuki manga pullout and bonus in an envelope all unopened and still attached to the book. NM condition.

Still loking for either the Megaranger, Carranger, Jetman, or any Turboranger or earlier sentai series photo "data-file" book (like the Zyuranger in the first post). I also have the KR Kuuga, Ohranger, and Kakuranger (all excellent condition.)

please note the above pic was taken from google as the actual book is larger than my scanner bed (book size= 9 1/4 x 12 3/4).
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top