for those who are in america, please open these thread [looking for SIC figs]

guys, im from indonesia. i just want to ask you, did america sell Super Imaginative Chokogin ? because i have a friend who live there and he said he will bring me something special. and for me, SIC is very special for me. so i can tell my friend to buy me a SIC there hehe:):):):)
 
I'm not from America, but I am still relatively sure that these have a low chance of turning up anywhere in America for sale -- more likely over some sort of import trading service thingy that usually operates online.
 
I don't think there are any distributors of SICs in America there are probably importers whole sell them in their own personal stores but thats it.
 
Even if you got lucky and did find a store that sells them, their prices WILL be inflated, almost to the point where you might as well just buy them online.

Example:
There's a store in my area that sells S.H.Figuarts for 45-50 for a regular release
And SICS tend go for around 75-90
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top